now, where was the sarcasm. I was as serious as humm, Marlon Brando in GodFather?
I seriously liked this post. BTW, how did you think of clicking the G and H button after A on your keyboard?was it a mere coincidence? If you give a close gape, its a deadly combination of words, like the professors secret in "Da vinci Code"
4 comments:
nice post, very well written.i wish i could write so well.....
@ zillion: I hear you. I hear d sarcasm! its called frustration and trsut me when it hits you, you will write equally well :)
now, where was the sarcasm. I was as serious as humm, Marlon Brando in GodFather?
I seriously liked this post. BTW, how did you think of clicking the G and H button after A on your keyboard?was it a mere coincidence?
If you give a close gape, its a deadly combination of words, like the professors secret in "Da vinci Code"
ggggggggggggahjj'sd;fjs
fcKNF
Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgasf;JSf'
'jf'jqslfcjfq
hqv'jjlvnqvcksvbq'jvj
qvljdak;Vkasvj
eqjv[
Wah ART and look how? :)))talent in its purest form.:)
BTW, which Heathcliffs girl are you?Catherine Earnshaw or ...:)
earnshaw it is.
wild willful arrogant passionate?? that one!:P
Post a Comment