Saturday, April 14, 2012

Nervouso Paranoido

So you know what? They shouldn't hire disinterested fuckers at the International Student office. Yeah. I am so weary about public speaking? As in asking questions and getting clarifications, so I plan ahead all my questions and issues and write them down before going wherever. And so I do this and go to the ISSO where an assehole is at the counter. He is texting and smiling into the phone even as he is saying Hi what can I do for you. :/ Okay, fine. I can live with that. After I explain once and he makes me repeat it again, I am all fidgety. I am beginning to think if I am not being clear, because of you know accent and things. And after the second time, he says, barely looking up: I don't understand how that is even a question.

You would assehole, if you would listen the fuck up. God, I am so pissed off. Esp because these things don't end in my head after I leave the place. I tend to replay it till my head is swimming with the exchange of words.
I hate all people. And I still don't have an answer to my doubts. 

2 comments:

june said...

Go back to the counter. Say hi and don't say anything else till he looks up. When you know you have his attention, then start your question. If he gets distracted mid-sentence, pause and stay quiet. When he looks up again, tell him you can wait till he is done. Then, continue.
Kutty! Don't let him get to you. Moron.

The Pixy Princess said...

Han, yes. What June said. Remember my disaster date with Wookie? I did that only! :)