Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sex

so sex. Right. The truth is sex has never been like this. Ever ever before. This is sex that i wouldn't have quite believed, existed. Its sort of a -oh i am all skin now and now i am all bones and now i am not there anymore and oh but i am right here.
Though thats poetic and perhaps a little cliched its true. I think at some point when i never quite understood that thin line between love and sex i said some silly insanely silly things. To the boi.Thats right. Boi and i are doing our long distance crap and of course the worst part of that is sex. No truly. Keep aside all that love and wanting to be together and eating tog blah blah at the end of every night its about sex.

I wanted to complete a year of working and i had some other things to sort out too so i told boi how after we get married i am sure i will take some more time before i move. Boi is clearly sad but you know he is the boi. He is being very brave about it but in a sad mopey way. I feel all upset and righteous that he is being mopey. :/
I tell him "well if its only about sex then i understand" I guess i sort of saw it in a very clinical way. A very getting off and thats it way. I guess i never really understand how important it is to be in love first..

The point is these days am noticing i am being off hand about it. Sort of being lazy about it. A little thinking about it makes me worry that this might be what they meant when they said marriages become like this. such wise words that i refuse to believe.  And the worst part is- its totally me. Boi is still just exactly how he was when i first met him.
Boi tells me i am being lazy. I tell boi- ok. you got it, lets see if you can keep up.
Boi says bring it on.
Allright boi.

Here i come.

HA
what an unintended pun. 

3 comments:

june said...

*giggle.

pipedreamer said...

sex? is it a man? is it a bird? wtevr d ha ha it is,it hasn't visited me in ages

Heathcliffs Girl said...

J: No. Strictly no giggles.
PJ: Dint you hear? They changed it these days so when it does visit you dont be too surprised.just play along
:p