Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Peevish

So inspired by this which btw makes me happy because some of them are terrible things for husbands to do.  I will write some of my husband-pet peeves :D Hi, A!

1. Do not appreciate being asked ' has she had enough?" " do you think she got enough?" after a BF session & if baby begins to cry again. How do I know, mister? My info on this is really the same as yours.
To his credit, he has stopped or.. is trying to stop.

2. Long lectures on where things must go usually after he has cleared up his own trash. I foolishly agree that yes, there needs to be system only to almost trip over and fall on his laptop cable.

3. Leaving everything, all kinds of cables plugged in after I have repeatedly asked/ unplugged myself. I am really working on that electric bill, you know.

4. Leaving dirty clothes in unthought of places esp in the closet and in the new, secret place he has decided to store laundry- behind the door. Socks stink. Please stop.

5. Making proclamations like :  I will keep you company when you are being a vegetarian. :/
No more beer for me. Nope. Not even one esp after the baby is born ( not sure why) and then.. not keeping it. I mean I am not sure why these are being said when clearly both of us know it wont happen and really, you will need that beer.

6. Getting all worked up about me being on the phone while we are watching something I am not particularly into.. like Walking Dead. And then pausing and giving me the death stare which if I manage to ignore followed by the strict toned questions.. I mean c'mon, its a zombie show.. what am I missing?

7. That's all. For now. Mostly I love you. :D

No comments: