Hola peeps.
No, I don't talk like that ^!!
Hello people who may read this.
It has all been crazy and good and strange and sad and tiring and actually any emotion you can think of.
My excuse for not writing even a single blog post is that I am "working full-time". I always thought saying that would feel very good, but not much. Its all right. Classic case of grass being greener and all that. It has all been so exhausting that all I think of when I get home is- when can I haz sleep?
I am still reading but in my head its like someone should award me for reading books instead of watching The Mindy Show. I mean, really, girl? See, I don't think you all may like the exhausted me.
I thought about the blog finally yesterday, on Friday driving home I had a major meltdown moment. I had to pull the car over and call P while crying and rubbing snot away. She didn't pick up. So I thought of how nice it would be if I could just blog right there in the car. Then I pulled myself together and went home where A's mum who has been with us for the last two months immediately spotted my meh face and she said oh so cautiously, 'what happened?" I said, allergies, since everyone seems to have them currently it seemed a legit thing to say.
So maybe I need to be writing more often so I don't feel overwhelmed and have strangers look through windows at me like whoa crazy. Okay I can do that.
No, I don't talk like that ^!!
Hello people who may read this.
It has all been crazy and good and strange and sad and tiring and actually any emotion you can think of.
My excuse for not writing even a single blog post is that I am "working full-time". I always thought saying that would feel very good, but not much. Its all right. Classic case of grass being greener and all that. It has all been so exhausting that all I think of when I get home is- when can I haz sleep?
I am still reading but in my head its like someone should award me for reading books instead of watching The Mindy Show. I mean, really, girl? See, I don't think you all may like the exhausted me.
I thought about the blog finally yesterday, on Friday driving home I had a major meltdown moment. I had to pull the car over and call P while crying and rubbing snot away. She didn't pick up. So I thought of how nice it would be if I could just blog right there in the car. Then I pulled myself together and went home where A's mum who has been with us for the last two months immediately spotted my meh face and she said oh so cautiously, 'what happened?" I said, allergies, since everyone seems to have them currently it seemed a legit thing to say.
So maybe I need to be writing more often so I don't feel overwhelmed and have strangers look through windows at me like whoa crazy. Okay I can do that.
2 comments:
Aiyo poor you. I wish you lots of sleep.
:)
Post a Comment