My daughter has been showing me some real love! The kind where she will put her arms around me and hug me or kiss my nose. Same toward my husband. He said he was giving her a bath and she stands in her bath now and when she turned she was face to face with him so his nose was showered in kisses.
I melt and die every time her tiny arms go around especially in the mornings when she sits up looks at me and then jumps from crib to bed (no, she is not acrobatic. The crib is a side car) and then topples on my belly and finds a position actually comfy for us both.
She can say: dada which according to her is the word we use to call someone who has left the room.
Mama, of course. Throw. Cold. Hot. Tree. Meow. Bowwow. Baba for baby. Kick. Tata. Bye.
More.
She will stand at the edge of the bathroom door and say no, no before I can say no, don't come in.
She will be doing things and will say, oh no. Or sometimes, all right.
Her voice is probably the most amazing sound in this world. When we pass the hallway photos she says Mama and points at my picture.
She gets so excited when I turn on the laptop because of course it must be to play her rhymes for her. She knows to clap her hands when I sing if you are happy and you know. She knows to stamp her feet to tha thay dhi thay.
She loves to bring people random things once she has decided she likes them. If I sit on the single sofa she will bring me some 20 things and drop them on my lap and I am not to put any down till its okay with her.
She loves biscuits and when I offer her the tin she will look at me and say one? And I say yes, one and she will pick a handful of biscuits and grin at me quite evil like! And she is okay when I take it back.
She will say pow when we are putting on clothes and she has to bring her hand through the sleeve. A taught her this. We push our hand through and when it comes out we say pow.
A taught her the different animal sounds. So for donkey she brays pitifully. For cow a moo is enthusiastic. Dog we learned long ago. Cat is the favorite and can be meow or maoo.
She loves our friends and has favorites. Once she really likes someone then we are disgustingly abandoned.
She loves most foods and accepts some of the not so delicious ones with a stoic face but if she really hates it they will be "throoow"
I have started working but part time. We are not ready to send her to day care yet. I go from afternoons and because she is a night owl she is still up when I am back which is really awesome.
I always whined about this but now that I am actually working I am really glad not to go full time. More than glad, just relieved and grateful that I can afford to not go.
I melt and die every time her tiny arms go around especially in the mornings when she sits up looks at me and then jumps from crib to bed (no, she is not acrobatic. The crib is a side car) and then topples on my belly and finds a position actually comfy for us both.
She can say: dada which according to her is the word we use to call someone who has left the room.
Mama, of course. Throw. Cold. Hot. Tree. Meow. Bowwow. Baba for baby. Kick. Tata. Bye.
More.
She will stand at the edge of the bathroom door and say no, no before I can say no, don't come in.
She will be doing things and will say, oh no. Or sometimes, all right.
Her voice is probably the most amazing sound in this world. When we pass the hallway photos she says Mama and points at my picture.
She gets so excited when I turn on the laptop because of course it must be to play her rhymes for her. She knows to clap her hands when I sing if you are happy and you know. She knows to stamp her feet to tha thay dhi thay.
She loves to bring people random things once she has decided she likes them. If I sit on the single sofa she will bring me some 20 things and drop them on my lap and I am not to put any down till its okay with her.
She loves biscuits and when I offer her the tin she will look at me and say one? And I say yes, one and she will pick a handful of biscuits and grin at me quite evil like! And she is okay when I take it back.
She will say pow when we are putting on clothes and she has to bring her hand through the sleeve. A taught her this. We push our hand through and when it comes out we say pow.
A taught her the different animal sounds. So for donkey she brays pitifully. For cow a moo is enthusiastic. Dog we learned long ago. Cat is the favorite and can be meow or maoo.
She loves our friends and has favorites. Once she really likes someone then we are disgustingly abandoned.
She loves most foods and accepts some of the not so delicious ones with a stoic face but if she really hates it they will be "throoow"
I have started working but part time. We are not ready to send her to day care yet. I go from afternoons and because she is a night owl she is still up when I am back which is really awesome.
I always whined about this but now that I am actually working I am really glad not to go full time. More than glad, just relieved and grateful that I can afford to not go.
No comments:
Post a Comment