So s.s and i are both online
and this:
S.swas a nice guy: is wrapping up the whole cat isssue
me: hello
heard u gn2 spain n all
:P
S.s: You need a subliminal retreat your imagination can run and hide in when the traffic is bad and when people are effortlessly rude. Spain in mine.
me: d efort it mus hav taken2 type all dt
S.s: is*
I didnt notice that till you pointed it out.
me: right
:)
how s d life
S.s: Its free.
Hows yours?
me: pretty good
:)
s.s: June is in bangalore..
I guess u know thta.
me: i know i jus talked2 her.
S.s: Hows her life?
me: sounds happpy
hope stays happy
S.s: This is great. We're a bunch of happy friends.
When are you done with yur course?
me: yaay lets go hav brunch jus us d bunch
ya am almos dne
march exams.
S.s: Then?
me: then what
no one seem2 wnt2 hand out jobs
S.s: Which city do you want to terrorise?
me: d blore city
or d delhi city
S.s: So its either me or P
me: p is d one am nt sure of
ugh
u am totly bankin on.
S.s: My doors are open and my fridge stocked.
me: dope?
S.s: Just bring the booze.
me: done deal.
S.s: Nope. off drugs for the next six months.
me: weed?
counted?
S.s: Next hit..Spain.
Yup.
But I know the best dealer in town.
me: great
u dnt smoke
S.s: I can fix you up.
me: let us d lesser mortals indulege
indulge
S.s: Only when emotionally blackmailed.
me: :)
cmin2 native land?nytym?'
S.s: No. I have my hands tied in INSERT *s.s 's place*
I need to make a whole lotta money in a very little time.
me: spain i presume
S.s: Like everybody else I know
me: cn i get in on dt?
i cud really use soem cash
!
s.s: Yeah. Cos She'll also be flying down. being romantic calls for acces to huge amount of financial resources.
I could tell you, but you're an MBA student. You'll ahve to get rich climbing up the corporate ladder.
me: my needs r more dire
A is coming next month.and then id like him to come again sooner
so give it to me,il give it to him
my reason better?
S.s: getting married? to A?
me : :)
S.s: Where is he now?
me: he is yamerica
in
s.s: So this is the real deal?
Is he the Bee's Knees?
me: well i hav managed2 nt gt bored n be arnd
and i like him!
oh w8
louw him
so i guess yes
S.s: clap clap clap
whistle
me: standing ovation
in my honor
S.s: clap clap wooohooo clap
me: :)
S.s: i'm goin to get back to my mail now.
me: yeah
tada an t care.
S.s: Got to keep the passion alive
me: right
right
fuckin g tawk
n long mails.
S.s: You know how its with this long distance relationship..pssstt
me: bye honey.
S.s: Bye Cupcake
No comments:
Post a Comment