How many people have you met in your life who have made you feel different? Who not just made you laugh but you felt comfortable being laughed at alongside
How many people you could never ever give up on
Who could make you mad and yet you don’t want them to apologise because it hurts to see them down
Who you could not for once think of leaving alone..who you could never cheat on
Who smiles at you in a way like never before
Who curls up with you and breathes along
Whose one look made you heart go faster, who kissed you like never before,danced for you
Who made the most perfect plans for you
Who hurt when you cried
Who listens to everything you got to say
I have mine
Mine,
Who plays rock paper scissors with me to see who goes to the loo first,and neither wins cos we always got the same ans
Who says things as I think them n freaks me out
Who hears me out patiently
Who has terrible humor ,at which only I laugh
Who Is sensitive enough to be a girl!
Who has the most cutest most adorable dimples
Who sings silly songs for me
Who wears the towel low enough to make me lusty
Whose beard slightly tickles
Who loves me like it was always meant to be
Who lives for me
Whose fervor never fails to amaze meWho I feel I know forever
Who holds me close when I fall asleep and cant wait for me to get up to talk to me
Who I always wanted and who Il marry soon
All yours
1 comment:
beautiful beautiful post... n i can't tell u how happy I am for u!! congratulations old girl :)
Post a Comment