hi
june sys i shud eitee tisy umm stipys blog pts i mean blog pontst. posts. i wnt rrase so dt i no how foolsi i am.
oh no
lme tru again tuopsy
ufff tipsy ah yes
smiley facr :9 :( es yes :)
i manaed. mabaged. aaaah manaed aaaaah managed,. yes. uh
jnue says unc pai poassed awya. shikari sjambu. letme try rememebering kalia daklin no dakini ammoma no that wass meting else.
oh this ia tioug, ugfff,. tough,. ie. my god. ts three mornign. solleeep. now. girl.
bye
june sys i shud eitee tisy umm stipys blog pts i mean blog pontst. posts. i wnt rrase so dt i no how foolsi i am.
oh no
lme tru again tuopsy
ufff tipsy ah yes
smiley facr :9 :( es yes :)
i manaed. mabaged. aaaah manaed aaaaah managed,. yes. uh
jnue says unc pai poassed awya. shikari sjambu. letme try rememebering kalia daklin no dakini ammoma no that wass meting else.
oh this ia tioug, ugfff,. tough,. ie. my god. ts three mornign. solleeep. now. girl.
bye
5 comments:
Ok. To the uninitiated, this is Kutty's drunk post and may require a translation. Let me see if I can get this right:
'
hi
june says I should write tipsy post. O mean blog posts. i won't erase this so that I know how foolish I am
Oh no
Let me try again tuopsy
ufff tipsy ah yes
smiley face :( yes! :)
I managed. Yes uh
June says uncle pai passed away. Shikari shambu. Let me try remembering Kalia. Dakini granma. No that was something else. (another comic altogether)
Oh this is tough. ie. my god. It's three in the morning. Sleep now girl.
bye
I love you my kutty! :)
i say, this is very revealing indeed! so it is dakini ammumma n shikari shambu that haunts HG's subconscious. cranky evil bitch v/s happy go lucky fool.
Hey, where was in I when you were in this state?
Ogaaay everyone.
J: :) Yes after all that foolishness thanks for translation!
PJ: Athe. after all only these two forms are allowed :/
A: You were snoring. I was on couch too lazy n tipsy to switch on lights and etc etc..
this is how Typing in dark on a high looks like.
hahahahahaha I once typed a post dead drunk at about 3am. Left it on as well coz I think its brilliant that I even managed to find the keyboard, let alone type after 3 bottles of wine and shots!
Post a Comment