I am accepting your story for the Feb issue, which will be up tonight. I was wondering though, when i put it on the page, there was an anchor there. Can you tell me what that was for? I deleted it of course.
Chris
Tada: Thus ends the Saga of The same world. It has been accepted and will now sit smugly sniggering at my other stories.
Very tempted to put the link here. My greediness for praise will end my anonymity thus i refrain.
Chris
Tada: Thus ends the Saga of The same world. It has been accepted and will now sit smugly sniggering at my other stories.
Very tempted to put the link here. My greediness for praise will end my anonymity thus i refrain.
6 comments:
Eeeee!!! Congratulations!!! :D
Congrats !
A Hip and a Hip and a Hurrah!
Yay to that! Congratulations!!! Am so happy for you :-)
Thanks kids :p
Ohh..congrats you! yaaaaaay! :D i wanna read, i wanna read!
Post a Comment