Saturday, February 5, 2011

Spidery Dreams

Why are the bad things so much easier to believe? You tell me, i suck. I gladly believe you. Well i mostly believe you.
The thing is i have absolutely no confidence. I look terribly confident but i got none. I had no self esteem too, but we are working on that for a while now so we might actually be good there.
I am the most pessimistic there could be. I wait and wait for the bad bits.

My mum as wonderful as she is. now. i think she is to blame. though of course i wont outright blame her.
I was that really spaced out kid and she was the worried nagging mum. she would be all doctor/ engineer some other crap and i would be all librarian/writer/ Journalist.
she kept telling me what a good for nothing i am. After the initial hurt bit i got over it. I am the good for nothing.cool. if it means not doing maths and science well, i am your girl! but i guess i never forgot what a good for nothing i am. Till perhaps this moment.

So the best thing that could happen to me in terms of a career or passion might actually happen. I wont jinx it by saying it out aloud and making you all happy for me. but as soon as i know il put it up. But the best thing could happen and i still cant believe. i cant buy that someone other than my dad, A, and P thinks i could be good. No exaggerations but I, stunned.

Maybe i am not not-good for nothing. whoa, there is a thought. 

1 comment:

Carpe Diem! said...

I won't jinx anything either. Only say good luck. :D x