I just read a blog post about things that worry, said person and I thought its been a while since I made my things I worry about list. I assure you there are new one's.
1. I fear everyone/ most one's will start buying Kindles and other such devices and that no one will have books anymore. Though this presents a welcome scenario where all people will sell/ give away their books for free it also presents the problem that I look like the fool who wont move where technology goes. Maybe I'l get left out of techno-book talk.
2. When I am Texting or mailing someone, if we have both come to a conclusion and there is no further need for me to say anything and so I dont. Then, I worry that they might be thinking arrogance or tardiness on my part or even worse waiting for a reply. So I end up saying inane things.
3. A new worry: That everyone in my MFA class will find agents or publishers dying to get out their works of brilliance and my poor collection will sort of stand in a corner like the girl who doesnt get asked out in a group of three friends. To a dance or a date or drinks or just a picnic..You see..
4. That everyone in my class will be well read. I hate saying this term because I never understand what that means. When someone says " You are well read" , what are you implying. That in comparison to you I am? For my age I am? Despite my background I am? Maybe they mean nothing but well..
5. I fear I shall die last. Living to see every single person I know go.
6. I fear diseases that will not let me eat well. I fear cancer at least 5-6 times a day on an average.
7. I fear acid attacks.
8. I fear I will have some big fight with two of my friends. The kind where we are never able to forgive and get back on old tracks. That Il never see them again..Not hear their voices.
9. I worry that my ass will get too big. way too big to fit into a pair of jeans.
10. I fear kidney stones and that I might become busy and forget to drink enough water daily.
11. I worry I shall say the wrong thing in a group of people. Some kind of cultural mistake will be made and they will all view me as the uncouth woman.
12. I worry il get a dog and then not like him.
13. I worry that....Snoop has some wrong idea about me, about my kind-ness or good-ness and some day he will realize but be too kind about it and love me less but love me nevertheless. Did that make any sense?
14. I worry I wont have kids.
15. I worry that not having kids will send me over the edge.
16. That Snoop with his careless ( in my opinion) driving will get one of us killed and live to regret it or die and leave me to be mad for the remainder of my life.
17. On some days I worry that mum and dad will split up and on some days I worry that they never might..
18. Steel apparatus in my leg. I might see my bone..
19. Dying having done very less for self and everyone else.
20. Die alone. Live alone.
1. I fear everyone/ most one's will start buying Kindles and other such devices and that no one will have books anymore. Though this presents a welcome scenario where all people will sell/ give away their books for free it also presents the problem that I look like the fool who wont move where technology goes. Maybe I'l get left out of techno-book talk.
2. When I am Texting or mailing someone, if we have both come to a conclusion and there is no further need for me to say anything and so I dont. Then, I worry that they might be thinking arrogance or tardiness on my part or even worse waiting for a reply. So I end up saying inane things.
3. A new worry: That everyone in my MFA class will find agents or publishers dying to get out their works of brilliance and my poor collection will sort of stand in a corner like the girl who doesnt get asked out in a group of three friends. To a dance or a date or drinks or just a picnic..You see..
4. That everyone in my class will be well read. I hate saying this term because I never understand what that means. When someone says " You are well read" , what are you implying. That in comparison to you I am? For my age I am? Despite my background I am? Maybe they mean nothing but well..
5. I fear I shall die last. Living to see every single person I know go.
6. I fear diseases that will not let me eat well. I fear cancer at least 5-6 times a day on an average.
7. I fear acid attacks.
8. I fear I will have some big fight with two of my friends. The kind where we are never able to forgive and get back on old tracks. That Il never see them again..Not hear their voices.
9. I worry that my ass will get too big. way too big to fit into a pair of jeans.
10. I fear kidney stones and that I might become busy and forget to drink enough water daily.
11. I worry I shall say the wrong thing in a group of people. Some kind of cultural mistake will be made and they will all view me as the uncouth woman.
12. I worry il get a dog and then not like him.
13. I worry that....Snoop has some wrong idea about me, about my kind-ness or good-ness and some day he will realize but be too kind about it and love me less but love me nevertheless. Did that make any sense?
14. I worry I wont have kids.
15. I worry that not having kids will send me over the edge.
16. That Snoop with his careless ( in my opinion) driving will get one of us killed and live to regret it or die and leave me to be mad for the remainder of my life.
17. On some days I worry that mum and dad will split up and on some days I worry that they never might..
18. Steel apparatus in my leg. I might see my bone..
19. Dying having done very less for self and everyone else.
20. Die alone. Live alone.
4 comments:
interesting these fears are. ;)
2, 5, 7, and 19 - i have those fears too, plus many others.
Do a "I worry about list" Its such fun to read others ka list. :)
Who knew that other peeps felt that way about texting? Should we now be worried that there's more than one of us that worries about stuff like that?
PP: I am sure there is enough of us to make a community. :p
Post a Comment