So I had planned a huge easter lunch for me, boi and boi's friend. and then my back problem has cropped up again. Its always in the same place, just my lower back and I can barely move without arching forward and walking like my old dance sir. Its ridiculous pain and I hate pain killers cos I am scared of ulcers but finally it got bad enough that boi convinced me to take it. So I feel much better. But easter lunch is off cos I am working tomorrow and today everything was supposed to be marinated. I am sad.
This was supposed to be my big lunch before leaving types and its not going to happen.
I am making a list of doctors I need to see when I go to India next month since its so expensive here for you know, paranoid folks like me who need second opinions and long sessions with the doctor. So, dentist obviously! Yaay! I looouw dentist visits. Its been a year precisely so there is that. A gyanec visit. check everything out, do my pap smear and a vaginal exam and a breast exam. Again, exactly a year. A visit to the ENT to get my ears cleaned out. They are such a mess and I dislike Johnson's buds. and finally to the general physician for you know usual bloodwork. I know some of you must be thinking what the hell, but the one's who know me for a while know this is just regular. Better safe right, than.. And in my case better paranoid and at ease than..
Totally looking forward to May. Boi is doing an internship so I am following him to San Fran. As of now its supposed to be a three day road trip and though I am a little worried, I am super excited too. It also means I can carry a lot of shoes and bags. I will be with him till June mid and then I will be off to India for my visa and happy with friends and folks time. I have already told amma we will be going to Calicut just to eat at that beach restaurant run by this lady who does this amazing thing where she stuffs mutton with chicken and that chicken with eggs. Its craaazies!
I am going to convince June to come to Kannur and then Telly! and I am going to let Lakshmi Chechi do anything she wants with my hair. All her hair oil and natural masks and all her lovely food. I am going to take her shopping too and buy her lovely colorful sarees and sandals and go have faloodas and see a malayalam movie with her cos you know she loves being spoiled that little lady.
This was supposed to be short. ;/ I wont spoil it but wait for the real deal! June in kerala is awesomeness esp if you plan on staying indoors a lot. Heavy heavy rains and an amma who is proud of me. It couldnt get better folks.
This was supposed to be my big lunch before leaving types and its not going to happen.
I am making a list of doctors I need to see when I go to India next month since its so expensive here for you know, paranoid folks like me who need second opinions and long sessions with the doctor. So, dentist obviously! Yaay! I looouw dentist visits. Its been a year precisely so there is that. A gyanec visit. check everything out, do my pap smear and a vaginal exam and a breast exam. Again, exactly a year. A visit to the ENT to get my ears cleaned out. They are such a mess and I dislike Johnson's buds. and finally to the general physician for you know usual bloodwork. I know some of you must be thinking what the hell, but the one's who know me for a while know this is just regular. Better safe right, than.. And in my case better paranoid and at ease than..
Totally looking forward to May. Boi is doing an internship so I am following him to San Fran. As of now its supposed to be a three day road trip and though I am a little worried, I am super excited too. It also means I can carry a lot of shoes and bags. I will be with him till June mid and then I will be off to India for my visa and happy with friends and folks time. I have already told amma we will be going to Calicut just to eat at that beach restaurant run by this lady who does this amazing thing where she stuffs mutton with chicken and that chicken with eggs. Its craaazies!
I am going to convince June to come to Kannur and then Telly! and I am going to let Lakshmi Chechi do anything she wants with my hair. All her hair oil and natural masks and all her lovely food. I am going to take her shopping too and buy her lovely colorful sarees and sandals and go have faloodas and see a malayalam movie with her cos you know she loves being spoiled that little lady.
This was supposed to be short. ;/ I wont spoil it but wait for the real deal! June in kerala is awesomeness esp if you plan on staying indoors a lot. Heavy heavy rains and an amma who is proud of me. It couldnt get better folks.
3 comments:
Stay away from Chiropractors, just in case you were planning to see one for the back...And look for a credible yoga instructor...And go eat in 'Stinking Rose' at SFO...
The Garlic place! Yes! And no chiropractors for me, Amma has found me a yoga place. :)
You're moving to SFX? Perhaps even have, by now! How amazing. Love... LOVE that city. Its just crammed full of twee cafes that are perfect for writers. And no... I'm not talking soulless Starburcks either. REAL cafes.
Hurrah!
PS: But not so good about your back! :(
Post a Comment