Sunday, May 8, 2011

The week to be

In less than four day we shall embark on our three day road trip. With swappu- our car filled with three large suitcases and a laundry basket filled with Dal, Green Gram, Beans and other Masala powder dabbas.
We will be armed with cellphones, iphones, maps and directions and GPS and some snack stuff and some mangoes for me.

We shall cover Indianapolis to Urbana- Champaign- Iowa city- Nebraska - Salt Lake City- Santa Clara, these being the main stops.

We shall take turns driving and hopefully be safe and sound.

and before that:

I have a house to clean for the new summer tenants and closet space to be cleared and books to return to library ( Mrs Dalloway) will have to be attempted again and a pedicure appointment to be done and India shopping completed and.. I think that is all.

Till then, ie till land of internet is found again, love and affections and hugs for you all.

S

3 comments:

Broom said...

I heart road trips! Hope you have fun.

PS. I am JUST like the cartoon in your blog header!

Madhavan said...

Have a good one both of you.drive safe.

Heathcliffs Girl said...

Broom; :) Thanks!
M: :)will do.