I have been meaning to post this photo.
It's not a very good photo but this is my running stretch as of a few days only. I am so so super grateful to A for forcing me to get outside and give up the treadmill!
You have to run a bit before you get to the lake shore but the minute you start this path you feel invincible! I woke up today at five and I thought about this and felt happy! How odd! I am seriously your couch meets ass meets happiness person but I drag myself quite unhappily to the gym but this! This is actually making me want to run and my pace is improving and I can run longer stretches maybe someday soon well, not soon, maybe soonly I can actually keep up with A.
It's not a very good photo but this is my running stretch as of a few days only. I am so so super grateful to A for forcing me to get outside and give up the treadmill!
You have to run a bit before you get to the lake shore but the minute you start this path you feel invincible! I woke up today at five and I thought about this and felt happy! How odd! I am seriously your couch meets ass meets happiness person but I drag myself quite unhappily to the gym but this! This is actually making me want to run and my pace is improving and I can run longer stretches maybe someday soon well, not soon, maybe soonly I can actually keep up with A.

2 comments:
Gorgeous. What a beautiful place kutty!
Beautiful place kutty!
Post a Comment