Monday, August 10, 2009

5 Brilliant New Refreshing Plans

1. Bum around for a whole month around india. say march. spend birthday in gokarna with hopefuly someone who matters. anyone who matters. varansi, benares,madurai meenakshi, jaipur,calcutta, assam, darjeeling and hopefully nepal.

2. dance at someone s baraat.
oh i dance now. with no qualms and no cringing whatsoever.

3. make a green big sweater for the dad.you remember crochet. keep trying it l happen.

4. Get yoga certified.

5. chop hair. finally.

2 comments:

Rohini Bhushan said...

I like your blog too! And I have never danced in a baraat.

How does everyone whose blogs I have ever googled write so effortlessly? And manage so lucidly pen down what's going on in their heads?

Heathcliffs Girl said...

:P
ok this has become a mutual admiration society!!

do keep writing.
and as for effortless dont be fooled!
some people actualy think and plan and come only to be faced with the block and go back cursing after writing lines like " i miss the blog, the blog misses me"!!