Double that word in noise and in frustration levels and there you have me. So remember my grand vacation. Yes. So we get our flight from Indy to Ny and from there we are to head london to Abu dhabi to Muscat. We reach New York and are wandering around when we see that our flight is cancelled. Thats right. Cancelled.
We stand in a line for almost two hours to find what next. The toll number we call has a stupid fucking bitch of a whore ( not sorry) who is a dimwit as dim as a candle light. she says no, no flights to london till 23rd. we say no no we dont want to go to london. re route us and she sounds surprised that oh, there is an option like that!!!
Anyway we make it to the line front where the flight people say there is one from frankfurt two days later. we say :/ fine! we say please put us up. she says only one day. we say fine. we pay dollars we dont have to stay one more day in a hotel that was filled with more frustrated people. to top it all we have been fighting like crazy. like never before. and since we arent really used to long fights we make up immediately. which is a mistake cos we are still very irritated with each other, so it starts again in like twenty minutes.
This is the worst vacation ever. At least the start of it. but today morning i woke up to boi's warm louwy kisses and bad coffee and i do feel little better. My dad on the phone says " take it as an experience' My mum on the phone said " dad is upset that one of his fake horses broke" my sis on the phone says " wtf dude, im sitting here waiting for you cutting classes that i cant afford to miss" My servant lady is apparently talking to the remaining unbroken horse consoling it.
Nothing is going right with anything. Im sad.
3 comments:
I know how it feels! I'm not quite sure if my flight will take off from here and I'm afraid I'll have to stand in the queues only to be told that I can't go until 3 days later or something! :/ And since I'm flying from London, I can't even afford to stay in Leeds and spend more time with A. :/
:( dont worry i think its reopening tomorrow .But i dont want to take the chance again!!
Sho. Kutty! Big hug!
Post a Comment