Friday, December 10, 2010

Hi All

who all? Anyone?

So i am sitting in the library cos the bed bug guys are spraying the house. :/ yes, we have bed bugs who have taken to biting wonly me. what does that say. Well to be fair they bit boi once before i got here but since then only only me. I got all my wonderful books. so i am quite happy. There is a guy sitting next to me reading a book about mass murders and serial killers. well. I am observing him. why? yeah.

Just a week left before i make the grand vacation of eating like one who has never seen a morsel of food before. Boi says try to tone it down, lest the people back home think he is not feeding me enough. Right now none of that is really making any sense. I am dreaming fried pomfret and Ma's Mutton patties and fruity! ha.

I got to edit Rose and Sci Fi. I hate editing.
bye all.

Who all? Anyone??

4 comments:

june said...

ME! ME! ME! You insecure cutlet.

june said...

ME! ME! ME! You insecure cutlet.

Madhavan said...

Bedbugs?? Ugh!! I tht they only bit people from Kochi? No, really!!

Heathcliffs Girl said...

j: :) i knew it. it would be finally wonly you :p
M; heh, really? kadi kitiyo? i hear nyc is their capital city!