Just venting. I dislike the housemate's girlfriend. she annoys me. She hasnt done anything concretely horrid. I am just a horrible person who dislikes people for no reason but has it happened to any of you that someone just manages to piss you off for no reason? just their general existence. or in this case,
1. She doesnt live here but she IS ALWAYS here.
2. You have got to pay extra if its two people per room but I bet she is not.
3. We share the bathroom with her bf. who is messy. considerate but messy. and now her too!
4. When I see her body wash sit very innocently in the area previously occupied by my conditioner I want to smash it in a bout of unreasonable anger.
5. She has been in the loo twice when I wanted in. :/
6. she is always ALWAYS eating and messes up the one part of sink which is mine. The other part of the sink is completely filled with old unwashed buuuuaaah dishes. and now she wants this!
7. she has an icky smile. That stretches her mouth and eyes. Unnaturally.
she must not live here. Must Must not.
:(
The rest of the housemates are ok. The bf is ok, he smiles very sweetly each time we pass each other which is ok, fine but I am not that smiley faced persona, think my blog picture head! The other big guy with long hair will bore you with stupid conversation if you even so much as say a hi. The Indian Tamilian guy is just...weird hair. The last boi is pretty :) with pretty hair and perfectly ironed crisp white shirts. A bit like Morrison from glee. He can walk around if he wishes. I will allow it. :/
s
1. She doesnt live here but she IS ALWAYS here.
2. You have got to pay extra if its two people per room but I bet she is not.
3. We share the bathroom with her bf. who is messy. considerate but messy. and now her too!
4. When I see her body wash sit very innocently in the area previously occupied by my conditioner I want to smash it in a bout of unreasonable anger.
5. She has been in the loo twice when I wanted in. :/
6. she is always ALWAYS eating and messes up the one part of sink which is mine. The other part of the sink is completely filled with old unwashed buuuuaaah dishes. and now she wants this!
7. she has an icky smile. That stretches her mouth and eyes. Unnaturally.
she must not live here. Must Must not.
:(
The rest of the housemates are ok. The bf is ok, he smiles very sweetly each time we pass each other which is ok, fine but I am not that smiley faced persona, think my blog picture head! The other big guy with long hair will bore you with stupid conversation if you even so much as say a hi. The Indian Tamilian guy is just...weird hair. The last boi is pretty :) with pretty hair and perfectly ironed crisp white shirts. A bit like Morrison from glee. He can walk around if he wishes. I will allow it. :/
s
6 comments:
How big is this place ? But you're right on the logistics - If she is there always she should contribute a little..
Anon, its a huge place. She can easily stay out of my way and vice versa. I am just currently on a whining mopey spree.
Btw, do I know you?
Doubt it, unless you live in Washington DC and commute on the Metro. Just someone who found your blog and enjoy reading it. Didnt mean to go crazy on you about Tahoe..:)
Ah you are my Tahoe, Anon ;) I was wondering if you were the same person!
I LOVED everything about my flatmate in G Town. And the fact that he used to visit his gf in Dublin... and very rarely the other way around. Thankfully rare. Coz when she did, she was a screamer. Need I say more??
Nope. You needn't. :p
I have lots of new apt 'hunting' stories coming up! What a painful process esp sitting here!
Post a Comment