Well, happy holidays all you non-waddling, non pumpkins.
You know how I was all glowy and pregnancy is great and awesome? Yeah I am done with that. These last few weeks have been so so super tiring. All I want to do is moan. Moan from bed, from couch, from loo, while eating. I think the baby is supposed to have lowered or lightened but I definitely still feel quite breathless, so maybe she hasn't. This whole ' sleeping on the left side' is maha bore. Once I get something into my head, I am constantly aware of it. That didn't make sense. What I mean is throughout the nights I am on alert for right side sleeping/ on my back. On my back is quite impossible anyway. Plus peeing. Oh the glorious never ending peeing. Initially I would feel bad about waking A up who must be super tired himself, but now I don't care.
I have a vagina exam coming up so maybe she can tell me what is going on. The only happy comes from knowing that baby wont be pre-term. I had my worries there what with all babies belonging to friends arriving weeks early and getting stuck in NICU. They all look happy and healthy when they are officially Facebook presented though - all chubby and cute. Looking at their pictures also kind of gives me the calms.
All right, Happy Holidays to all. Over here we are doing Chicago style pizza and Amma's chicken biriyani for christmas festivities. Oh. And its our anniversary tomorrow. We were discussing how it would have been if I had waited for him to finish his phd to get married! There would be no byaby now. But there is- our wriggly squirmy little baby.
You know how I was all glowy and pregnancy is great and awesome? Yeah I am done with that. These last few weeks have been so so super tiring. All I want to do is moan. Moan from bed, from couch, from loo, while eating. I think the baby is supposed to have lowered or lightened but I definitely still feel quite breathless, so maybe she hasn't. This whole ' sleeping on the left side' is maha bore. Once I get something into my head, I am constantly aware of it. That didn't make sense. What I mean is throughout the nights I am on alert for right side sleeping/ on my back. On my back is quite impossible anyway. Plus peeing. Oh the glorious never ending peeing. Initially I would feel bad about waking A up who must be super tired himself, but now I don't care.
I have a vagina exam coming up so maybe she can tell me what is going on. The only happy comes from knowing that baby wont be pre-term. I had my worries there what with all babies belonging to friends arriving weeks early and getting stuck in NICU. They all look happy and healthy when they are officially Facebook presented though - all chubby and cute. Looking at their pictures also kind of gives me the calms.
All right, Happy Holidays to all. Over here we are doing Chicago style pizza and Amma's chicken biriyani for christmas festivities. Oh. And its our anniversary tomorrow. We were discussing how it would have been if I had waited for him to finish his phd to get married! There would be no byaby now. But there is- our wriggly squirmy little baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment