Ok,so this is going to be one of those posts from which i shall come out feeling thoroughly happy that am finally saying it and also the nagging feeling that i just displayed my creepy side to the world. But whatever, right.
So i am really not a jealous person,envious or even remotely greedy,well,except for Mallu food( different post,again!!)
Appo,that means if you have something wonderful happening to you,am fine with it,maybe even happy for you depending on where you stand on the graph (another post!),if i dont know you thaaat well and whatever wonder happened for you is like mesmerizing ( louw the word) then i might feel a little green but that goes away in the matter of a few minutes. I might even put up with listening to you go on and on and on about the oh so awesome paris trip or your teeny tiny new waist size (zimble matters ), your new job that pays well enough for your impromptu holidays and a kind understanding boss ( allright a little green but meh)
ok so enough with that,all of you understood? allright. so THIS is why it bothers me so sooo sooooo badly that am insanely jealous,like ponder on it while biting-my-nails envious about this one woman, who i slander secretly by calling her chica and chick and doll and such offensive words in my head. I constantly look up what she is doing,did she get a new job, did she cut her hair again ( ah well,even there now arent we. ugh) stalk her on facebook types, read the things she writes on other peoples walls and even have a dream about her.
sigh.
I guess you want to know more, so this girl studied with me in school. Even then she was very adorable. she used to tell me how she thought i was the prettiest girl much to her pretty best-friend's consternation and i would be all eeeee but not beleive it. I had many self esteem issues,i mean i still do,on a lower level though!
so once, back then i coudnt quite afford lip balms.
and my parents thought they were clearly a waste for a school kid, so i found an alternative! coconut oil for the lips. Breeleant solution.It makes lips very pink too..So the girl asked me where i found this awesome,glossy lip balm from and i said "its foreeein" sigh. Sometimes i really dislike the kid i was.
she read everything just one step ahead of me, she loved the bands that i would discover in my later years back in bledy 12th. she had this sister,older,who was all for "do what you love,love what you do" motto with her ngo stuff and who started a kickboxing centre for women, and who dint crumble and die when her boyfriend of 4 years decided he dint want to get married after all. she just picked up,moved on and found someone else. This was all back when i was moping and crying about fat ugly men. so i heard all these stories and thought what the hell. stop it now. and i too picked up and left.
so in a way i always think of this girl's sister as a cataylst types.
Looks like am obsessing with both now. um.
The girl then did her Masters in Eco,same here.
The girl then got smart and did her Masters in communication,me, on the other hand did stupidity and did a masters in blah blah.
The girl then got a job with a paper.Same here.
The girl then quit and moved to work with the rural folks in some god forsaken town. This girl fell in louw and got married.
Now the girl has disappeared from Facebook and so this girl cant stalk her anymore and be thoroughly updated on her activities.
So yes, this is it.
what a load off.
I am quite creepy. hmm.
7 comments:
Lovely Post! :)
And actually, you are not creepy, you are honest. So many people, including *ahem* me, feel jealous of their friends for so many small, unimportant things but don't have the balls to own upto it! So, we smile and take our heartburns to our little holes and lick our own wounded egos! :/
@Cd: :) thanks,good to know there is company :P
:), there's something bizzarely endearing about this post...
And with the woman working with rural folks talk I am reminded of Chithrangda Das in 'Hazaron kwahishein aisi' which i guess i'll revisit this weekend...
@Frissko: Oh that movie is just soopar esp the one song and she is hawt,maybe i should stalk her ( yes i hear you asking why i should stalk at all :P)
Kutty, sometimes I think I know you so well and then there are moments when I'm left staring at a complete stranger. This however, was not one of those moments :D
I'm sure the list has many more. Spill!
I love stalking people. Hahaha! I can so relate to this. I can. ;-)
@June: of course you know me :)
tell you over the phonings.
@Utopia: ha.more the merrier :p
Post a Comment