OMG!! That looks absolutely heavenly!! ::drooling::
my my...that's grand! hope you had fun!
@cd: :) hehe Thanks! It took forever!@Lakshmi: :P am sure yours was awesomer plus pookalam and all!
I can imagine it taking forever!! Can u share *some* recipes, pliss pliss?!! ::looks with wide innocent eyes full of puppy dog desire to which no one can refuse anything::
@cd: of course :) and nice last words:p do you want me to mail them to you? heathcliffsgirl@gmail.com,just let me know what you would like..
ival aaru? Sharing recipes eh? :D That spread looks AWESOME! I have a reason to join Kelly :) mwah! So proud!
If only I could 'Like' this post! :) I would LOVE it!
Thank God, I didn't see this on Onam day. Suicide orrapu aayirunnu!Sigh!
Yummy. I like the look of the sadya and the story in Bird's blog. :D The funniest being "zen mode" Hahahhaha!
@j: You did :P@airborne: venda tto,uru sadhya de mel die cheyunu adyatha manushyan will be airborne :o@Utopia: Hehe,Bird sure is a funny guy :p
Post a Comment
10 comments:
OMG!! That looks absolutely heavenly!! ::drooling::
my my...that's grand! hope you had fun!
@cd: :) hehe Thanks! It took forever!
@Lakshmi: :P am sure yours was awesomer plus pookalam and all!
I can imagine it taking forever!! Can u share *some* recipes, pliss pliss?!! ::looks with wide innocent eyes full of puppy dog desire to which no one can refuse anything::
@cd: of course :) and nice last words
:p do you want me to mail them to you? heathcliffsgirl@gmail.com,just let me know what you would like..
ival aaru? Sharing recipes eh? :D
That spread looks AWESOME! I have a reason to join Kelly :) mwah! So proud!
If only I could 'Like' this post! :) I would LOVE it!
Thank God, I didn't see this on Onam day. Suicide orrapu aayirunnu!
Sigh!
Yummy. I like the look of the sadya and the story in Bird's blog. :D The funniest being "zen mode" Hahahhaha!
@j: You did :P
@airborne: venda tto,uru sadhya de mel die cheyunu adyatha manushyan will be airborne :o
@Utopia: Hehe,Bird sure is a funny guy :p
Post a Comment