I miss june. seeing her call on the screen and then not picking up,calling her back and then her not picking up. listen to her say good morning in a sickeningly bright voice that does nothing to make me think yeah it is a good morning! tell her what a sad vegetarian life she is leading! Try getting her exploits details out of her which is really hard,i still dont know one very important detail which she says "we are still not close enough for"
Think about why we havent had our first big fight yet.
Be totally loved and spoiled,hugged and mauled whenever i meet her,put up with being pinched really hard a few times and then get mad and pinch her back. hear her say woohoo for any god damned small tiny thing,sit behind her on the scooty and not hold her cos she is too ticklish and i can see me dying because of one unwarranted slight touch! insist that she take me to koshys. suggest books to her and then hear her mutter "no will read,dint read,might read"
Have her tell me in the greatest of details who said what and did what this time! Shani stories. upma stories. Rasam stories. ugh. whine about work, about the multi colored socks,an affinity we both share. have my shoe obsession made fun of. and some reaaly reeeeally sad jokes at which i am sure only,only i laugh and she isnt even thankful. Have her go about my babies and the only person who tells me i will be good at it. read her old messages about her being the one with the cat :) and smile definitely knowing it wont be so. keep a look out for all possible tam brahms i could set her up with and then hear her go about how "if i dont turn up for the wedding" then what will happen to me,lines. ..and more,more i cant remember now.
I love you much my most loved hyena laughter woman.
1 comment:
I get 'Bleh'?? :O
I see the link on my page that says Kutty - 'Bleh', and I am thinking 'oh! maybe this is what was bugging her last night' and I read a June post!
woooohoooo! :D
mwah kutty. Miss you loads!
Post a Comment