Friday, August 13, 2010

How we fool each other

Boi and I happily leave our sandals bang in the middle of living room after we get back from wherever,which is ok cos we are so tired yadda yadda but soon I go into the stage where I want everything  squeaky clean so I go and quickly put  mine away. Now its just boi’s pair of sandals,shoes socks etc lying around giving me vulnerable looks cos they “know” whats coming. boi never learns. So he will come waltzing in and i will  be all “what the hell is the matter with you,cant you at least put them away,cluttering the room et and all ” and boi will immedietly go  “oh yaa what about your blue…” that’s all he gets,cos he will turn around to point at the evidence and be all “eh”
Much fun.

Bois turn.

Boi can never make his mind up about what side of the bed he wants to occupy. He will keep moving around redefining the Loc. Very irritating. Esp in the dark, with just reading light on and I am searching for my book or something in the almost non see-able dark when boi again hurries in and jumps onto my side-as-i-am-watching and despite my raised eyebrows he continues to occupy my side,grinning widely. I am like ok fine ( lets just show him how adults behave)  I go to the other side in the DARK AND I find that he is jumped to that side. Again. ALLRIGHT AND I stupidly move to the other side..boi.moves. I Yell.

4 comments:

Bird said...

In short - I get yelled at.

Scribblers Inc said...

And you call me lucky, what with the bed-snatching, foorwear hiding adventurous life you lead!Bleh!

Scribblers Inc.

Heathcliffs Girl said...

@B: In short.
@Si: Right!its the same only. :)

june said...

@ Barney - That is exactly what I was going to say!

mwah Kutty!