Mari has had a baby. The first baby in the coven family, and its a boy. I need to find the exact date and time but the minute i texted her i got back this "Im in lot of pain, milk pain, baby pain, cesarean pain and i want to kill the husband and my mother"
My excited "I am an aunty" would definitely not be appreciated then so i stuck to getting, p, the other aunty online and getting as much details as i could out of her.
I was pretty sure it would be a boy, but i had hoped she would have a girl. Mari seems like a lady who would have a girl and i, i feel i will have a boy. Though P has assured me that wont be the case. Read THIS for more info on the same :/
2 comments:
I hope you have a girl! :)
:):)Girl kitiyal kollamayirunu :o
Post a Comment