Friday, November 6, 2009

Re living the romance

Girl: let today be honesty day,let me tell u everything about you that pisses me off
Boi: ok
Girl: i hate it
Boi: you're a pessim: ist
Girl: jus HATE IT when u cll me sweet heart ok now u?
Boi: you're a pessimist, i hate that you think that life will go south for you after coming here
now u

Girl: i hate how u have to discuss every god damn thing fr like ever n EVER,like jus gt on with it already
Boi: hmm
Girl: u can be teribly rude, i dont mind
Boi: you change plans many times
Girl: we l forget this tomorrow or try ie
Boi: ok
Girl : i see
Boi: :)
Girl: :) you say too many sorrys!
Boi: haha. yeah
Girl: u dint come fr ur OWN engagement
Boi: whoa! I did!
Girl: ok dts 2 u well u know wt i mean
Boi: and you know what I mean
Girl: do i now
Boi: :)
Girl: do me do me, NO pun intended
Boi: sigh
Girl: cmon!! i must piss u off prety well!
Boi: I hate that you dont call nor you take my calls
Girl: :) i try, u always cl wen am of2 wrk or back frm on d way
I hate it dt u steal my blogs
Boi: I stopped!!
Girl: well, u did
Boi: I went and got my own!
Girl: good fr u, hury up, urrf
i must be pretty perfect for u2 take dis much time
ha
Boi: i hated your script writing plan because i was insanely jealous of that guy Girl: i prefer former ah yes,i hated that u were jealous and masking it
in this whole grunt,sigh thing wen you are jealous you are jealous!! end.
Boi: what was I supposed to do!!??
Girl: i duno!! u cnt ask me everyting
Boi: tell u not to do something you wanted! cuz am jealous!
Girl: ok think more
heres one, i dislike most of ur jokes cos fr one i dont gt it and 2. u pause expectin me 2 laugh
and thn i have 2 fake laugh and when i dont,U MAKE IT WORSE BY ASKING WHY AM NT
LAUGHING
Boi: I do not ask!!!!!
Girl: u do too
Boi: I
Girl: twice
Boi: DO
Girl: thrice i counted
Boi: NOT ask
Girl: uhm well
Boi: liar!
Girl: i win cos you wer drunk all 3 times
Boi: oh
Girl: its like drunk bad jokes damn!! ok me
Boi: I dont see what you see in calvin and hobbes they irritate the heck outta me one more?
Girl: sure
Boi: I hate the fact that you dont give my dressing sense any chance everything I get is dismissed even the most recent ones
Girl: i dnt say a word!! wt d F!!i just did not react!
Boi: I said am wearing what I bought to nats engagement and you said no
Girl: i dint say anytin
Boi: like plain and simple
Girl: u goaded me
Boi: you said no
Girl: after which i said no
Boi: admit! admit admit
Girl: ok fine ugh i did and damn u
Boi: good now me
Girl: ok. This mus be harsh anyway,i dislike ur funny tooth,You keep sayin ur brushing! whats with all d holes!
Boi: they're from before!! when i was a kid
Girl: y u discovered d brush recently?
ah i see
Boi: very funy :)
Girl: :) ok me
Boi: I think we'll stop
Girl: nooo NO no, this is the way to a healthy relationship..
Boi: Right!
Girl: and plus i know there are tons more fr me
Boi: ok we'll have to stop soon cu I have a meeting comeing up ok?
Girl: oh and damn ur meetings
Boi: yeah i hate when you say that I always leave when i leave for work classes meetings
when you leave I dont say a word
Girl: cos u dnt care enuf :P
Boi: haha ok me two more?
Girl: you are jus plain weird and i dislike ur obsession with ur need to clarify and re clarify
and make ur point n blah blah am hoping i never hav2 witness that.
Boi: ok fair enough
Girl: me
Boi: I think you're an idiot for not listening to me when it comes to anything about your health
no vitamin c,no drinking water always you fall sick
Girl: i drink enough just like you said
Boi: and you keep wondering why why
Girl: 2 make pee white sigh!!
Boi: ok me last one
Boi: i cant think of any ok wait
I thik you're highly arrogant, you forget how I sometimes do things for you and then you prick me for mistakes I made or stuff that I did
Girl: n oh i agree totally with arogant part but i louw u fr nt saying what the hell is she arrogant about which i hav heard all life
Boi: I love you,you amaze me with your love for your family and friends, your writing, your sensibility and your looks.
Girl: looks eh??
i love you cos u care enough to make all the right decisions for me,you dont stop and give up even when am at my worst behaviour, u wrote me 16 page letters. :)
and despite being horrid with dates,u always remember d 18th everymnth
Boi: :) now what?
Girl: arent u glad we did the horrid thing?
Boi: totally my ego is boosted
Girl: good fr u
Girl: go now?
Boi: yeah you sleep, i meeting
Girl: bye

2 comments:

Ritika said...

wow,,
wished relationships would hav been so smoother...

this cud hav ended up ..bt it was amazing... !!

Heathcliffs Girl said...

@Ritika: thanks.
and as fr smoother, i guess thats asking a lot. :)