Can the end of a year which was exceptionally momentous be called the end of an era? I am calling it anyway.
There are many next steps that don't make much sense but they are there anyway and even as it's exciting, to pick one would mean to stick with it because you know, you don't want to be thirty and thinking ok now what. Sure, you can change directions whenever, people in my class, almost five of them are doing it but I don't want to.
In a group of eight, I have three friends. That's not bad at all.
Hjin has been telling others how my novel has improved by 'leaps and bounds'. I can sleep on this little information and dream a few dreams for a while. Even as it means absolutely nothing. Just a little boost of a sad ego.
It's one of those times when I have learnt a really good lesson which I absolutely didn't see coming but it's all good. We can't always learn everything from others mistakes, even the most obvious ones.
To live with A again is both looked forward to and shied away from. The latter less.
There will be trips and sights and stories to write. At least till January.
There will be a baby. Wont there be a baby? I think so.
There will always be books so nothing can ever go that bad.
There are many next steps that don't make much sense but they are there anyway and even as it's exciting, to pick one would mean to stick with it because you know, you don't want to be thirty and thinking ok now what. Sure, you can change directions whenever, people in my class, almost five of them are doing it but I don't want to.
In a group of eight, I have three friends. That's not bad at all.
Hjin has been telling others how my novel has improved by 'leaps and bounds'. I can sleep on this little information and dream a few dreams for a while. Even as it means absolutely nothing. Just a little boost of a sad ego.
It's one of those times when I have learnt a really good lesson which I absolutely didn't see coming but it's all good. We can't always learn everything from others mistakes, even the most obvious ones.
To live with A again is both looked forward to and shied away from. The latter less.
There will be trips and sights and stories to write. At least till January.
There will be a baby. Wont there be a baby? I think so.
There will always be books so nothing can ever go that bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment