So I am watching obsessively this show called The Good Wife. It's got all your run of the mill public sex scandal, politician-wife, wife stays with husband despite everything except in this case Juliana Margulies plays the most enchanting, mysterious woman ever! I am so floored by her character and her poker face and mannerisms and it's absolutely interesting how you never get a peek into her thoughts or head but it's only maddening not annoying. I can't bear to watch Chris Noth the philandering husband not so much because of the sex, but the behavior afterward, this thoroughly entitled asseholic behavior, completely sure ( at least at first) that his wife WILL stay on with him.
Anyway, so toward the end of season one, lady in question and her boss at the law firm ( ex boyfriend from college, and rather adorable man) have kissed and are now all confused. :/ And the finale concludes with the ex boyfriend man calling her up and she is at her husband's campaign and ex boyfriend is all waxing romantic lines and she says, " look, I get the romance bit, but all I need is a plan." and he says, "Things can't be planned like this" and she says, " Well, poetry is easy but I have kids, a husband and a job, so I need a plan." and the ex boyfriend man has the most amazingly confuzzled expression on his face. I don't know why I liked this so much. Maybe because of the way it built up with the ex boyfriend drinking a glass of wine and buttoning up his suit and dialing all purposeful like and then pooh, shoooooo! Ha. Yeah anyhow.
I really should finish my book and not watch a whole season in two days, but that's just me acknowledging that I should. We all know I will watch all three seasons.
Anyway, so toward the end of season one, lady in question and her boss at the law firm ( ex boyfriend from college, and rather adorable man) have kissed and are now all confused. :/ And the finale concludes with the ex boyfriend man calling her up and she is at her husband's campaign and ex boyfriend is all waxing romantic lines and she says, " look, I get the romance bit, but all I need is a plan." and he says, "Things can't be planned like this" and she says, " Well, poetry is easy but I have kids, a husband and a job, so I need a plan." and the ex boyfriend man has the most amazingly confuzzled expression on his face. I don't know why I liked this so much. Maybe because of the way it built up with the ex boyfriend drinking a glass of wine and buttoning up his suit and dialing all purposeful like and then pooh, shoooooo! Ha. Yeah anyhow.
I really should finish my book and not watch a whole season in two days, but that's just me acknowledging that I should. We all know I will watch all three seasons.
No comments:
Post a Comment