I am reading gazillion short stories just to get this one story of mine right . So here goes.
A&P- Updike **
Pilgrims- Julie Orringer ****
Reunion-Cheever ***
The Point- Charles D' Ambrosio
River of Names: Dorothy Allison ***
An Abduction- Tessa Hadley ****
The Stain- Tessa H ****
The Cheater's Guide to Love: Junot Diaz ****
Permission to Enter: Zadie Smith **
The Surrogate: Tessa H ***
How Was It To Be Dead?- Richard Ford ***
Araby: James Joyce
The Balloon: Donald Barthelme
School: Donald B
The Yellow Wallpaper: Gilman
The Atlas of Unknowns- Tania James ***
Brick Lane-Monica Ali **
Drown- Junot Diaz
Portraits of a Marriage- Sandor Marai
Movies:
Hope Springs :/ **
Ek Tha Tiger :/ :/ * ( I don't know why I saw it!! Happened)
Life before her eyes * (Uma Thurman)
Ai Wei Wei ****
Where do we go now? ****-Nadine Labaki
Cocktail (Hindi) *
Heart of Glass ***-Herzog
A&P- Updike **
Pilgrims- Julie Orringer ****
Reunion-Cheever ***
The Point- Charles D' Ambrosio
River of Names: Dorothy Allison ***
An Abduction- Tessa Hadley ****
The Stain- Tessa H ****
The Cheater's Guide to Love: Junot Diaz ****
Permission to Enter: Zadie Smith **
The Surrogate: Tessa H ***
How Was It To Be Dead?- Richard Ford ***
Araby: James Joyce
The Balloon: Donald Barthelme
School: Donald B
The Yellow Wallpaper: Gilman
The Atlas of Unknowns- Tania James ***
Brick Lane-Monica Ali **
Drown- Junot Diaz
Portraits of a Marriage- Sandor Marai
Movies:
Hope Springs :/ **
Ek Tha Tiger :/ :/ * ( I don't know why I saw it!! Happened)
Life before her eyes * (Uma Thurman)
Ai Wei Wei ****
Where do we go now? ****-Nadine Labaki
Cocktail (Hindi) *
Heart of Glass ***-Herzog
No comments:
Post a Comment