Thursday, April 21, 2011

Phone Dud

Hates.Hates.Hates phone conversations. Has the phone-phobia. Time and again have ignored people's calls and then text-ed them in about half an hour with claims of being in the loo. Wants to get rid of phone but worries of boi's safety and if he has reached the places he is supposed to reach makes me hold on to it.

Has ignored boi's calls in the long forgotten dating period. and when boi asks later has said confidently " yes. saw your call but decided to not pick up"
Boi obviously didn't understand. Boi must have thought, hmm,weirdo, but must have tried to get past it.

Hates how people fool me by calling from other numbers and me innocently picking up expecting admission and job offers. Now that, that's all done maybe its time to cut loose the phone. But here are the things making me hold on to it.

1. Sister's sad messages when she is in need of consolation's.
2. Like I said Boi's texts that yes, I am now safe and sound in my office.

3. June and P's happy nonsense and panicked stories and vague, unforseen moments of louw for me. :/

4. Mariya's " My baby is so adorable" " My baby wont stop crying" " Dont have a baby anytime soon or il kick you butt" and so on...

5. Amma in moods of love. calling me all kinds of lovey names. Achan's weird cryptic messages.

6. That's all. So what I need is something that doesn't ring but will send messages and has nice games mine doesn't.

Also I have put ring tones for different people so I know what evilness is calling when. I have also saved the spam numbers as I did in India with names like creep/jerk/thendy  but here they are horrendously large in  number and despite my best attempts I really dont know that many bad words. and having your phone ring saying Motherfucker isn't pleasant at all. I can say a lot of fuck and fuck you's but bringing mother into just makes me cringe, just as much as the word Bastard. I am saving these for the really horrid-horrid horridness I am bound to meet someday.

Yeah its ringing now! Joyce, Joyce its yelling! hmpffhhf. As I said evilness, not picking up obviously.
Also I sound foolish. FOOLISH on it. I have to call the ad.com at BU and I am writing down points to talk about so that I dont say anything stupid.
Once I wrote down things for boi and me to talk about just in case we ran out of things to say but safe to say, we didn't.


No comments: