I love me the best. Or at least i used to. I would pretty much pick me in any horrid situation. For many reasons which i wont get into because that would involve describing said situations which would make you all look at me in horror. ok so. Its the oddest feeling that i now love boi the best. From 2008 to now we have been together and from 2006 to 2008 we have been friends and i went from liking to finding him ridiculously funny and then adorable and cute to love and lust and friend and back to liking and all ranges of emotions. so its with quite a bit of trepidation, is the word i am looking for perhaps? that i realize that out of everyone and everything around i love boi the best and the most.
Its not that odd, only a little. Because I have always conditioned myself to believe that only parents can love you like that. Despite all faults, all failures and other monumental huffs and puffs only they can stick around. and in my case to a certain its true but i sense this feeling, that no one has quite loved me like the way boi does. I dont know if i could explain it. I probably would just come off looking silly so not attempting it. and also terribly selfish perhaps for i dont know picking sides!
That is all from the mush pot for today.
Its not that odd, only a little. Because I have always conditioned myself to believe that only parents can love you like that. Despite all faults, all failures and other monumental huffs and puffs only they can stick around. and in my case to a certain its true but i sense this feeling, that no one has quite loved me like the way boi does. I dont know if i could explain it. I probably would just come off looking silly so not attempting it. and also terribly selfish perhaps for i dont know picking sides!
That is all from the mush pot for today.
3 comments:
Aww, how sweet!
i wish i could say that about someone/anyone in my life. i still like me the best, and by a very wide margin at that. and i'm feeling bad about it now, after reading your post.. :P
:) I love these posts. I love you. And I love the boi. I'm happy :)
Jo: :) its ok dont, i took a looong time getting here:p
J: :) njanum.
Post a Comment